Pages


stay just as green and lively as the fields above and take inspiration from every form of life !!

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Magic Moment To
Remember::
A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were
there,
A fleeting vision, the
quintessence
Of all that's beautiful and rare
I pray to mute despair and
anguish,
To vain the pursuits world
esteems,
Long did I near your soothing
accents,
Long did I your features haunt
my dreams.
Time passed. A rebel storm-
blast scattered
The reveries that once were
mine
And I forgot your soothing
accents,
Your features gracefully divine.
In dark days of enforced
retirement
I gazed upon grey skies above
With no ideals to inspire me
No one to cry for, live for, love.
Then came a moment of
reinessance,
I looked up - you again are
there
A fleeting vision, the
quintessence
Of all that's beautiful and rare...

No comments:

Post a Comment