Pages


stay just as green and lively as the fields above and take inspiration from every form of life !!

Saturday 14 July 2012

SHE...



Her eyes had sum words which i was unable to read....
Words which i was supposed to understand..
The emotions which lie beneath...........
The thoughts which were left for me to comprehend....

As we walked hand in hand still ignorant of the luv we shared..
The feelings..the dreams which yet had to be expressed....

I was too mesmerised by the romance...
to think of taking a chance and to hold her hands and tell her how much i luv her ..how much i care for her...

She looked at me with expecting eyes..
But i stood dumb...
and then her tears I had to succumb.....
She left in tears..
and I was left with my own fears..of whether i will be able to take a chance and hold her hands..
and tell her that how much i luv her..how much i care for her...


To the orignal note- by Hemant Agarwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment